Monday, December 11, 2006

FedEx - Ass Turd

I know it seems like I don't have a life...3 blogs in one day..what can I say I am sick home with the flu and bored out of my tree...so I write!

Now on to one of the biggest moron's on the planet! FedEX .. just read over on Perez Hilton's site (don't worry Perez I will get to you a little later my pretty!)
That for a good old $15,000 us funds you can have this ass turd show up at your party!
How stupid does he really think people are? If your one of the people who would actually pay this your as much of an ass turd as he is!

Like give me a break you ass turd, you blew it! you had that idiot wrapped around your finger and you just had to go throw it all away..yourself to blame no one else. You know it and I know it.

Banging Britney could not have been that bad pal, come on she can lift her leg over her head while standing..she's got to be creative in the sack!
But you just couldn't resist all the temptations could you? Get over yourself!
That's what you get for trying to screw your way to the top! Looks good on you dumb ass!
Might have been the smartest thing little Miss Spears has ever done in her life! Kudos Brit!

All said and done, FedEx...Your an ass turd..and the whole world knows it!

No comments: