Saturday, June 23, 2007

Will this guy ever just GO AWAY!

Isaiah Washington really needs to learn when to shut the heck up! This guy just keep giving it and giving it and making absolutely no real sense at all.
Isaiah is now claiming they "Fired the wrong guy" accusing T.R. Knight of plotting this whole time to get himself more noticed.
Give me a break guy! What drugs are you taking, cause I want some!

"I have to clear my name," said Washington. "I'll start from the beginning. I'm telling everything. So here's the truth."

So lets get this straight, to clear your name you have to defame someone else's? What are we? In Grade 2???

The simple fact of it all it you HAD to know it was coming! maybe next time you will learn it doesn't matter WHO your dropping the F Bomb on, It's the fact that you bothered to say it anyway!
I believe I have said this before, if the tables had been turned and it was the N word that had been said T.R. (or whoever bothered to say it) would NOT have a job right now.
And you dear Isaiah would have made sure of that, and then and ONLY then would you have the right to be spouting off like you are right now.

My advice to you Mr. Washington, GROW UP! Move On and GET OVER IT!

No comments: